The course is ~ 31 miles at the Loyston Point Mountain Bike Trails, located on the shores of beautiful Norris Lake. The race course will utilize the Clinch River Loop, Mill Creek Loop, Loyston Loop trails and Hemlock Bluff trail. The route is fast, flowing and about as much fun as you can have on a Mountain Bike! Strava Route Download the GPX file
There will be a rest stop at approximately mile 13 and 24 with water, Gatorade, fruits, cookies, fig newtons and PB&J.
Loyston Point Trails – 730 Loyston Point Rd, Andersonville, TN 37705
Google Map & Directions
Parking at start/finish area may be limited, so please plan to drop your supplies near the start/finish area and park elsewhere in the park (please do not block the boat ramp).
- 50K Female 19-39
- 50K Female 40+
- 50K Male Open
- 50K Male 19-39
- 50K Male 40-49
- 50K Male 50-59
- 50k Male 60+
- 50K Single Speed
- 50K Clydesdale 200+ lb
- 50k Juniors Under 18
Early Registration Fees (thru 11/5/23): Click here to register
Adult Racer = $50
Junior Racer = $40
Late Registration Fees (11/6/23 thru 11/10/23 @ 9pm): Click here to register
Adult Racer = $60
Junior Racer = $50
Online Registration Closes 11/10/23 @ 9:00 pm! Race-Day Onsite Registration $70 cash or Check only
Race is capped at 150 racers.
- 8:30 am – Onsite check-in opens
- 9:50 am – Racer Meeting at start line – All racers must attend
- 10:00 am – Race start – Mass Start
- 12:15pm – Cutoff for Rest Stop 1- 13 miles
- 12:30-1:00pm – First Finisher expected
- 2:00pm – Awards Ceremony for all categories with Top 3 Finishers (must be present to collect your award)
- 2:15pm – Cutoff for Rest Stop 2- 24 miles
- 3:00pm – Awards Ceremony for all other categories (must be present to collect your award)
- 4:00 pm – Race ends – Finish line closes
Beautiful lake front camping on Norris Lake is available literally steps from the start/finish area at the Loyston Point Campground. Sites fill quickly so book sooner than later.
If the Loyston campground is full there is also close camping at Anderson County Park and Big Ridge State Park.