Our Wednesday Night MTB race series consists of 10 races using multiple trail systems in the Knoxville, TN area. These are cross country mountain bike races and categories are spaced a few min apart at the start. Scoring is done with Webscorer, with Live results and individual lap times. This is NOT a USAC sanctioned series so no licenses are needed.
RACE TIMES: All categories need to be at the start line at 6:10pm. Experts will start at 6:15pm, other categories will be released with a few min between them to break up the field. (note: all Junior categories will not be starting at 5:15 like the past few years; they will be starting at 6:15)
Single race entry closes at 5:00 pm day of race: Adults: $23, Juniors: $16 – Register for the next race.
Onsite Registration – Day of race available at 5pm – Adults: $30, Juniors: $20 – Cash or Check only.
2023 Event Schedule:
*You can register for the race by clicking on the park name below.
- 4/12: Mead’s Quarry – Hickory Loop – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 4/19: Fort Dickerson – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 5/3: Sharp’s Ridge – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 5/10: Baker Creek Preserve – 1,2,3,4,5 Strava Route — Route Map
- 5/24: Concord Park – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 6/7: IC King – North Side – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 6/21: Haw Ridge – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 7/19: Mead’s Quarry – Ross Marble Loop – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 7/26: Sharp’s Ridge – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 8/9: Baker Creek Preserve – 1,2,3,4,5 Strava Route — Route Map
Schedule Key: The # of laps required for each category is listed in color next to each venue = Juniors 11 & Under, Juniors 12-14, Juniors 15-18, Beginners, Single speed, Sport Men, Open Women, Expert Men
- Sport Men 19-39
- Sport Men 40-49
- Sport Men 50+
- Open Women
- Single Speed
- Beginner Men 19-39
- Beginner Men 40-49
- Beginner Men 50+
- Beginner Women
- Juniors 15-18
- Juniors 12-14
- Juniors 11 and under
Prizes will be awarded 3-deep in each category at every race. You must race in at least 7 out of the 10 races to qualify for overall series placing at the end of the season. Series points awarded for each race: (only the best 7 finishes are used for final points). Tie breaker is higher placed rider in the last race.
NUMBER PLATE PICKUP:
(Make sure you put your assigned number on your bike; don’t get them mixed up with other family members or friends!) Please keep your assigned number plate for the entire series.
We will start one category at a time at the starting area, spacing them a few minutes apart. We will call each category up one at a time to the start line.
Results are available LIVE online here – https://www.webscorer.com/30227. If you see an issue with the results please let us know.
The awards for the 6:15pm racers will happen as soon as the top three racers in Expert finish.
Thank you to our 2023 Sponsors: