Please make sure to read our Covid-19 Guidelines.
2020 Races Are on Wednesday Evenings: The series consists of 10 races using multiple trail systems in the Knoxville, TN area. These are cross country mountain bike races and categories are spaced with 1 minute between the next. Scoring will be with Webscorer; results are available Live with individual lap times and final results are available online. This is NOT a USAC sanctioned series so no licenses are needed.
Single race Online Pre-Registration – Closes at 4:00 pm day of race: Adults: $22, Juniors: $15 – Register for the next race.
Currently NO Onsite Registration due to Covid 19. Numbers are limited, so please sign up early. Registration will close as soon as we reach maximums.
2020 Event Schedule:
*You can register for the race by clicking on the park name below.
- 6/3: Mead’s Quarry – Hickory Loop – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 6/10: Sharp’s Ridge – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 6/17: Fort Dickerson – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 6/24: Baker Creek Preserve – (with Joker lap(s) – 1 for sport and 4 for expert categories) – 1,2,3,4,5 Strava Route — Route Map — Strava with Joker lap
- 7/8: Concord Park – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 7/15: IC King – North Side – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 7/22: Mead’s Quarry – Ross Marble Loop – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 8/12: Sharp’s Ridge – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 8/19: Concord Park – 1,1,2,3,4 Strava Route — Route Map
- 8/26: Baker Creek Preserve – 1,2,3,4,5 Strava Route — Route Map
Schedule Key: The # of laps required for each category is listed in color next to each venue = Juniors 11 & Under,Juniors 12-14, Beginners, Juniors 15-18, Singlespeed, Sport Men, Open Women & Clydesdale, Expert Men
- Sport Men 19-39
- Sport Men 40-49
- Sport Men 50+
- Open Women
- Clydesdale = >200 lbs
- Beginner Men 19-39
- Beginner Men 40+
- Beginner Women
- Juniors 15-18
- Juniors 12-14
- Juniors 11 and under
Prizes will be awarded 3-deep in each category at every race. You must race in at least 7 out of the 10 races to qualify for overall series placing at the end of the season. Series points awarded for each race: (only the best 7 finishes are used for final points). Tie breaker is higher placed rider in the last race.
Thank you to our 2020 Sponsors: