The course is ~ 12 miles a lap at the Loyston Point Mountain Bike Trails, located on the shores of beautiful Norris Lake. The race course will utilize the Mill Creek and Loyston Loop trails, which are well known for their well draining soil. The route is fast, flowing and about as much fun as you can have on a Mountain Bike! Strava route – HERE or map – HERE
Loyston Point Trails – 730 Loyston Point Rd, Andersonville, TN 37705
Click HERE for a map and directions.
Parking at start/finish area will be limited, so please plan to drop your supplies near the start/finish area and park elsewhere in the park (please do not block the boat ramp).
- 3-Hour Male Open
- 3-Hour Male 40+
- 3-Hour Female Open
- 3-Hour Clydesdale 200+ lbs
- 6-Hour Duo Male
- 6-Hour Duo Female
- 6-Hour Duo (Co-ed)
- 6-Hour Solo Male Open
- 6-Hour Solo Male 40+
- 6-Hour Solo Female Open
Early Registration Fees (thru 5/10/20): Click here to register
Duo 6-hour = $100
Solo 6-hour = $55
3-hour = $45
Late Registration Fees (5/11/20 thru 5/16/20 @ 9:00pm): Click here to register
Duo 6-hour = $120
Solo 6-hour = $65
3-hour = $55
Registration Closes 5/16/20 @ 9:00 pm! NO Race-Day Registration allowed (TVA – the land manager will not allow it, so don’t try!) – Race is capped at 200 racers.
After race meal will be provided to all racers (included in race fee). Additional meals are available for purchase when registering for race. All additional meals MUST be purchased before the event (TVA – the land manager will not allow any payment on site). Additional meals – $10/meal.
- 8:30 am – Onsite check-in opens for 6-hour racers
- 9:50 am – Mandatory racer’s meeting for all 6-hour participants
- 10:00 am – Race start for 6-hour racers
- 12:00 pm – Onsite check-in opens for 3-hour racers
- 12:50 pm – Mandatory racer’s meeting for all 3-hour participants
- 1:00 pm – Race start for 3-hour racers
- 4:00 pm – Race ends for 3 and 6 hour racers – riders must complete last lap by this time for it to count
- 4:15 pm – Podium Presentations
Beautiful lake front camping on Norris Lake is available literally steps from the start/finish area at the Loyston Point Campground – Click HERE