The start/finish area will be staged in the main parking lot for the Loyston Point MTB trails. The course will be approximately 12 miles in total distance on the shores of beautiful Norris lake. Utilizing the Mill Creek and Loyston loop MTB trails which are well known for their well draining soil. The route is super fun, fast and flowing!
Loyston Point Trails – 730 Loyston Point Rd, Andersonville, TN 37705
Click HERE for a map and directions.
Parking in the MTB parking lot will be limited so please plan to drop your supplies near the start/finish area and park near the boat ramp.
- 6-Hour Duo Male
- 6-Hour Duo Female Open
- 6-Hour Co-ed Open
- 6-Hour Duo JR – 15 & Under
- 6-Hour Solo Male Open
- 6-Hour Solo Male 40+
- 6-Hour Solo Female Open
- 6-Hour Solo Singlespeed
- 3-Hour Male Open
- 3-Hour Male 40+
- 3-Hour Female Open
Duo 6 hour = $100; Solo 6 hour = $50; 3 hour = $40; JR Duo 6 hour = $80
Online Registration – Closes 9/28/18 @ 10:00 pm: Click here to register
Race-Day Registration – $10.00 late fee applied to Race Day registrations.
Race is capped at 200 racers
- 8:00 am Onsite registration/check-in opens for 6 hour racers
- 9:50 am Mandatory racer’s meeting for all 6 hour participants
- 10:00 am Race start for 6 hour racer’s
- 11:00 am Onsite registration/check-in opens for 3 hour racers
- 12:50 pm Mandatory racer’s meeting for all 3 hour participants
- 1:00 pm Race start for 3 hour racer’s
- 4:00 pm Race ends – riders must complete last lap by this time for it to count
- 4:30 pm Podium Presentations
Beautiful lake front camping on Norris Lake is available literally steps from the start/finish area at the Loyston Point Campground – Click HERE